Trying to be a kinder person, one day at a time.

Friday 13 July 2012

Day 7: Make someone laugh

Often, people are having a mediocre/bad day, and all they need is a laugh.
Enter, blonde wig, pink clothes, ridiculously oversized hat, and extremely short shorts.

Enter, Nicki Minaj.

Now, it could've gone downhill, but the hype was built up so that everyone WANTED this to happen. (Good thing for me, gave me encouragement!) So I dressed up, rapped, did the macarena for a mile, helped a teacher with the high jump to let the others rest, amongst other strange but wonderful things to keep the jolly spirit and create a good atmosphere.

Today, someone made my day. They told me what I secretly wanted to hear: that they saw me being the CEO of a massive company (with a six-figure salary, but that's not as important). That sentence made my day, and that person doesn't even know it.

It's literally being fun, letting your hair down, and saying kind things that can make someone's day.

And when it's your school Sports Day, cheer for everyone and anyone. A simple high-five for someone who clears the high jump can go a long way.

Regards,

365daysofkind

No comments:

Post a Comment