Trying to be a kinder person, one day at a time.

Saturday 7 July 2012

Day 1: Give up seat on train

Someone had stepped on a woman's toe, and I noticed this. I gave her my seat on the train. To be fair, this is nothing but a small act of kindness, you know.
I'm sure that one day, if I need it, someone will give me their seat.

If I see someone who needs to do their work, I'll let them sit too, because all I'm probably going to do is either read or ponder, both of which can be done standing up.

I could be all out nice and never sit on a seat, but usually, the carriage isn't very full and people don't fill the empty seats.

Sometimes it's the small things like playing peek-a-boo with a random child on the train or smiling at someone who looks like they've had a bad day that can make someone else's day a better one.

Regards,

365daysofkind

No comments:

Post a Comment